Δευτέρα 28 Απριλίου 2014

Spring time bow nails

Spring time, spring colours, spring nails! 







I started with my base colours, neon blue for the ring finger and thumb and neon pink for the rest nails.




 With the essence polish in Edwards love I made the bows.




To make the bow start with a dot in the middle.




Then make a triangle.




 And add another triangle on the other side. It should start looking like a bow.




Draw then two curved lines for the ribbons.




Do the same thing for the thumbs.




Fill the bows and ribbons with a light colour. 








Your cute nails are done! What is your favourite thing about spring?
If you want to watch the video of me playing on the piano goodbye from the Hachiko movie soundtrack go to my youtube video:

Love, Eva <3

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου