Πέμπτη 17 Απριλίου 2014

Easter nails tutorial

         










        
                 Sorry for the absence of posts, lately we have been very busy! But here is a step by step tutorial for these cute easter nails.                                                                                                                                                                                        





 




 Start by painting your base colours.



 For the little finger I used a purple crackle effect nail polish.





On the point finger I drew white polka dots.

 



 White stripes for the ring finger.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

















                                                                                                   On the middle finger I drew a bunny. I started by doing its head. 












  I continued with the ears.




Then I drew the inside of the ears. (light pink)



 A little pink dot for the nose and two bigger black ones for the eyes. Inside the black dots I added 3 very little white dots for a 3D kind of effect.





















On the thumb I did almost the same steps. Again I drew the head.




But for the ears, I drew one like the previous one and the other looks like it is falling.











And that's it! 

Kisses, Eva <3

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου